12 Days / The best of Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan
In the very heart of Asia, on the cross of the Silk Road trade routes, extends a diverse and fascinating Uzbekistan. Wrapped in myths and legends, year after year, it attracts travellers from all over the world to share its secrets and allow touching the greatest monuments of antiquity.
Tour Price per person with English speaking guide:
1 person: 4500 € / 2 people: 2.600 € / 3 people: 2.350 € / 4-15 people: 2.100 €
• Air ticket Tashkent -Urgench
• Train ticket Khiva – Bukhara
• Train ticket Samarkand -Tashkent
• Train ticket Tashkent – Almaty
*Our tours are customisable based on your need and budgets.
For any other informations and for booking your tour please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included:
• Hotel accommodation in double or twin room (Breakfast included);
• Air ticket Tashkent -Urgench;
• Train ticket Khiva – Bukhara;
• Train ticket Samarkand -Tashkent;
• Transport service according to the program;
• City tours according to the program;
• Entrance tickets to the monuments and museums according to the program;
• English speaking guide service all over the tour
• 11 Lunches, 4 dinner in Kazakhstan ( excluding in Almaty city ) , dinner not included in Uzbekistan or on the trains.
What is not included:
• Early check in (before 14:00) and late checkout (after 12:00) from the hotel.
• International air tickets;
• Charges for photo and video shooting;
• Optional city tours;
• Personal expenditures (such as telephone services, overweight luggage charges, laundry service, medical services, insurance, etc.);
• Tips to guides and drivers;
DepartureMain Square, Old Town
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 7.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light